Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stucked?

Sometimes it happens in life that nothing happens. Nothing you try to do seems successful, you feel defeated, frustrated and tired repeating the same things over and over again. Whatever you try to deal with your colleagues, partner, children, co-workers, employees, seems to get done; your ideas don’t carry into action, nothing is really moving.

The Human Decoder teaches, that whatever we have outside, we have also inside of us. It is a question of translating this information from one level to another. This way we can find new approaches to different kind of situations in life, whether in your work life, relationships or your body. How about this decoding of the Human Decoder?

“I have people around me, employees, who don’t move. I am not satisfied with them. But I don’t know if I can fire them because I don’t know what they really do. And if I ask them, they don’t explain it to me.

If I look around, I see that I stop my action. I work with people who don’t use my enthusiasm to move, but they take my enthusiasm and sit on it. It is not translated, there is no action going through. So I wonder, why I still have these people around? And if I change that, how to do it, how to clean the situation?

It might be because I am dealing with the topics of my liver. Liver for me is connected with activity, a lot of movement, starting from the ideas which will be translated into action.

So for me this situation indicates to work on my liver and really to clean it – to
clean the gall bladder, which will help me to digest. I will first have to take the step to clarity, to more tranquility and to space so that the toxins that get collected from the liver – and from there going back into my system – can get eliminated.

So for me it is interesting to start sorting out the situation with my kidneys. This way they can eliminate what might be stuck, which in the outside could be seen as the clarity on what decision to take, what is useless work; what doesn’t make much sense in this moment.

To be able to decide, to be able to put limits I need to gain enough space to have this clarity. To be able to feel and then to be able to choose the action that makes sense.” T.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment