Monday, April 26, 2010

What do you share?

“For a long time I talked a lot, to socialize, to be good to people, to be friendly…

I like life, I like sharing, but then I asked myself: Is this really what I want to share? Is what I am saying really something that is connected with what I am saying?

Then I heard about a sentence that said: 'If my silence is as powerful as my words, I am going to talk.' I translated that into another part and asked myself: Is my silence filled more with myself and my feelings than my words? I definitely had to say “yes”.

So I started to take more time in my silence and I watched my words… I asked myself if my words have feelings and if they have something intimate, something personal in them. I asked myself if my words have something personal in them that is worth to be shared. Is this really something I want to share? Is this really what I want to give? So I changed my way of talking because I wanted my words to be full – to be full of me." TH

No comments:

Post a Comment