Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you seen my luggage?


The Human Decoder once said:

“Sometimes we go in different worlds and we forgot that we went into this world to share something with a person. But this was not our world. It was just visit there, to share some time, to experience. We want this world to become our world, although we left our luggage outside the door. The luggage, which is ours, which is essential, which is a part of us. Luggage we couldn’t bring in, because we would have been too fast, too aggressive, we would have been to sexual... too something. So we leave them out. And we don’t live our essentiality, our needs, our sexuality. We don’t live our aggression, we don’t live our adventures, temper… We don’t have any space.”

What is it that I left outside the door? What world I got lost in, believing it is my world? When did I learn it is not right if I act out differently than expected? Is it no wonder I have no space? Where did I stay without my luggage, the most essential in me? Why did I stay there? Ouf of fear? Out of fear of censor, out of fear of rejection? And when I did so, I didn't have space to see, that it was me. I dropped my luggage outside the door when I entered - and forgot to walk out of the same door, again. It was my choice.

I will go and search my luggage.



Laura Karlsson

No comments:

Post a Comment