Thursday, January 21, 2010

When love is not enough


I have a childlike heart – I believe that love endures anything.
Thomas once explained that as an energy love is not like the others. If we imagine other energies to travel on a wave and therefore to have a frequency, love on the other hand is like a spiral, which can fit all the other frequencies in it - making it the largest combination of frequencies that we can imagine.

But what is real love then? Is it the un-changing and forever devoted commitment we make? The frequency we commit to? “You are this for me and I am that for you” – once we thought this and can’t get out of our vows? Or is it actually the beauty of allowing the world to change? The beauty of discovering more in the people around? Is real love letting the spiral turn and finding each other again?

"Love is the understanding of perfection – it is perfect as it is and does not need me to make it better. The funny thing is: thinking like this I will make it better." – Thomas Hertlein

When love is not enough – does it just mean we didn’t open our hearts to love more?

“Love that has enough space to understand doesn’t stop. This kind of love grows. This kind of love wants more growth, understanding and connection.”
– Thomas Hertlein

The more I feel the more I see, the more I can share, and the more I can love...

I guess this is why he has so many faces in life.

Emmi Lahti

No comments:

Post a Comment